Saturday, July 2, 2011

20 Reasons: Know More About Century Properties


So, Azure Urban Resort Residences has actually gained lots of good responses from my friends who have seen my posts regarding this property.

But I do have some friends who ask, "Is that all there is with Century Properties (CPI)?"

This video will tell you more about CPI.

Other projects available are:

Canyon Ranch (San Lazaro Leisure Park, Carmona, Cavite) - last few houses available
CENTURY CITY --
     The Milano Residences (in partnership with Versace Home)
     The Gramercy Residences (New York-inspired)
     The Knightsbridge Residences (London-inspired)
     Centuria Medical Makati (Medical Arts building, IT-powered) 
Acqua Private Residences (Mandaluyong, fronting Rockwell)
Azure Urban Resort Residences (Bicutan, right beside SM)



Exciting times for Philippine real estate.

Contact me --

Gelo Cimagala
mobile:  +63908.8621469 / +63923.2350498
email:  tccimagala@yahoo.com

GET REGULAR UPDATES PLUS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CENTURY PROPERTIES & PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE.  

Like me on Facebook:  Gelo Cim - Century Properties
Follow me on Twitter:  RealGeloCim
Follow me on Blogger:  RealGeloCim

No comments:

Post a Comment