Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ACQUA: Dare to Compare. Great amenities, Great Design team, and Great Value for money.

My Kuya Piolo explains:  Why Buy Acqua?
The Acqua Private Residences is a great looking property.

It looks even better when you compare its amenities and price with those of developments nearby.

Oh, and do you know which design team did the Acqua Private Residences?  Broadway Malyan, of course.

Send me an email, or a text for more information about Acqua.

Gelo Cimagala
mobile:  +63908.8621469 / +63923.2350498
email:  tccimagala@yahoo.com

GET REGULAR UPDATES PLUS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CENTURY PROPERTIES & PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE.  

Like me on Facebook:  Gelo Cim - Century Properties
Follow me on Twitter:  RealGeloCim
Follow me on Blogger:  RealGeloCim

No comments:

Post a Comment