Sunday, July 10, 2011

YOU'RE INVITED! The Knightsbridge Residences at Opus Bar, Resorts World Manila


Okay, before I go on about Acqua Private Residences, let me just give a heads up on this event TOMORROW (JULY 12, 2011).

Century Properties (CPI) has a master-planned community being constructed at the Makati Central Business District.  It's called Century City.

As part of promotions and to celebrate the success of this project, CPI will be holding the Knightsbridge event tomorrow.

A bit of dress-up is encouraged.  Check out the place, check out the party, check out the Knightsbridge Residences.

Got this from www.skyscrapercity.com.  Thanks to Howell Santiago for the picture.
RSVP with me if you are coming.

GELO CIMAGALA
mobile:  +63908.8621469 / +63923.2350498
email:  tccimagala@yahoo.com

GET REGULAR UPDATES PLUS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CENTURY PROPERTIES & PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE.  

Like me on Facebook:  Gelo Cim - Century Properties
Follow me on Twitter:  RealGeloCim
Follow me on Blogger:  RealGeloCim

No comments:

Post a Comment